What Is Class IV Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is a non-invasive, drug-free, and non-surgical procedure that is utilized to treat damaged tissues; with this, it can promote tissue recovery and reduce inflammation.
Class IV Laser Therapy is one of the safest ways to treat acute and chronic conditions that can cause ankle and foot pain. Various researches have supported its effectiveness and they include the following:
- Increased blood circulation. This helps make the treatment process faster.
- Reduced scar tissue. Ankle foot damages are mostly caused by certain injuries.
- Accelerated cellular reproduction. Faster cellular growth and reproduction helps make cells in bones, ligaments, muscle tissues, and cartilage repair faster and more effective.
How Does Cell Therapy Work?
Class IV Cell Therapy is utilized to treat pain in various parts of the body by healing tissue damage faster and decreasing inflammation.
The procedure includes using light energy against a patient’s skin. This process initiates a reaction on the affected cells’ mitochondria and enhances the body’s natural regenerative functions. This promotes the healing of affected tissue.
This procedure is non-surgical since it uses the benefits of laser energy. Class IV Laser Therapy uses a high power diode laser that feels warm on the skin that helps a patient relax.
Here are some common source of foot pain:
- Arthritis and inflammation
- Ankle sprains
- Neuroma (or a pinched nerve)
- Hallux limitus (or a stiff big toe joint)
- Plantar fasciitis – which can cause moderate to severe pain in a person’s heel.
- Tendonitis including:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Posterior tendonitis (or PTTD)
- Peroneal tendonitis (this affects the midfoot and arch)